2021 Event CANCELED
Next Race Day: Sunday, February 20th, 2022 10:00 am
CONGRATULATIONS to all the participants and Thanks to our awesome volunteers!
- Longest-running marathon in the National Capital area
- Over $1500 in award money, Marathon and Marathon Relay option
- Awesome finisher’s medals, FREE digital race photos
- 13 aid stations at approximately two-mile intervals, Showers after the finish!
- Great food and post-race party indoors to keep you warm.
- Boston Marathon qualifying USATF-certified course.
- Free training plan/program
- Wikipedia – More on race history/facts
|Male||Bobby Doyle (28), Central Falls, RI||1978||2:22:14|
|Female||Rose Malloy (39), Annapolis, MD||1988||2:53:39|
|Male Master||Jim McDonogh (45), New York, NY||1969||2:31:58|
|Female Master||Claudia Ciarvarella (43), Arlington, VA||1993||3:13:17|